Monday, February 16, 2015

Week 54

Transfers!!!! My companion is leaving, so I am pretty sad because we were just killing it here in our colonie!  Well not really- it was killing us, but that doesn´t matter because we are just working so hard!  On Saturday we went to a training conference to help president with the new missionaries and their trainers and after president told my companion that he was going to be the new assistant!  It wasn´t too shocking. I thought that he would be,  but yeah it was pretty nice to know the transfers 3 days before!  I think that he is a little nervous, but his companion is going to be Elder Fry.  Elder Aguila trained Elder Fry as a zone leader, so they are going to be back together again!  It is going to be nice to know the assistants so well!  They can hook me up with sweet companions now! hahah just kidding.  
These last couple of transfers have been some of my favorites, just because we get along so well and we worked so hard. But man we are not seeing to much success right now!  All of our "golden" investigators are struggling to go to church even though they are just amazing!  It is a little bit discouraging, but I have decided that I need to look for what the Lord wants me to learn and do to start having sucess!  I need to trust in Him more and I know that everything will get better!  We have had 30 investigators go to the church for the first time in the last 4 week and only a few have wanted to return!  It is hard,  but we are just going to keep working hard and doing everything we can to help them have a spiritual experience at chruch.  Sometimes it just simple and not their time and they are not willing to use their agency right!  I am going to strive to be more creative this next transfer with the zone and think outside the box!  
Of the last week I have come to understand how perfect the plan of salvation is, but just because the plan is perfect, doesnt mean that all of the circumstances are going to be perfect!  The Plan of our loving Heavenly Father is that His imperfect children can pass through an imperfect world to become prefect children!  It is hard to see at moments but it is crucial to have a celestial vision of the grand scheme of things!  

Well I am off to go participate in the one perfect thing there is in the world,  tacos de carne asada BABY!!!! yeahhhhh

Have a great day, because I am going to!  Life is just so worth living!  I love it!

Love you family! You inspire me to be better every week,  especially you Abby!  with your evil stare!  hahah

ELder Quist

No comments:

Post a Comment