Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Week 99

Merry Christmas! 
Thank you for making Christmas so great for me.  Just seeing your smiling faces made my day.  The family seems like it is just the same as I left it but obviously better.  It was good to see everyone in the house and get a tour.  Grandma, I hope you are feeling better today.  I love you and your few words meant a lot to me yesterday!  I couldn´t tell too many stories yesterday but it will be better in person.  Today was a good PDay.  We went with the missionary couple in the offices to clean a house that we are not going to rent anymore.  It was a good experience.  It made me remember how much I miss Saturday work days.  I am ready for when I get home Mom and Dad:)  I know that there are never ending projects.  After cleaning the house and the yard and taking out a tree we went to Taco La Bajada.  I am going to miss tacos de Carne Asada.  But I already have the best tacos and elotes locales to visit when I come back to visit the mission.  
Gerardo Sanchez was the second convert that I was able to help get ready for baptism.  I got the news that he and his family got sealed in the temple within the last few weeks!  It makes me so happy to see the impact of the Lords work, grateful for the opportunity to be a part of it!  
I have been able to study repentance more profoundly then ever before these last few weeks.  I feel as if I have received revelation for the future but at the same time I am realizing that as I deepen my knowledge of the gospel principles I realize how I have changed and have been able to live these principle without understanding fulling.  That is a testimony that the Holy Spirit and carries us until fully understanding a principle.  
I feel very blessed right now on the mission... I love the people with whom I am with.  
I love you so much Family!  Pray for me!  and I will pray for you. 
Have a great week!
Elder Quist    

No comments:

Post a Comment