Sunday, January 17, 2016

Week 102

 I too am more then grateful for a Father in Heaven that has taken care of you and the rest of the family while I have been gone!  There are many missionaries that have lost family members while on the mission, their faith strengthens mine!  In 4 days I will be ready for the next phase of my life but how grateful I am for these last 4 days I have to get ready...;)  
This mission was the mission for me!  I love the people so much!  I can not imagine my life without the experiences that I have had here in Mexico.  It has shaped who I am and what I will become!  I have made eternal friends and will never forget the people that I have gotten to know.  Every day I realize more and more how much the Lords hand has been in my life since birth.  It is hard to see the changes that I have made in my life because I am still so weak but there is one thing that has changed, I now know that I am nothing without my Father in Heaven and a loving family. 

 Abby thanks for being the one that has pulled our family into even more unity.  Alex, you are the life of the family and have taught me to love life.  Shelby, thank you for your brave example being the first missionary.  Mom, I know that there is nothing more that you want then for others to be happy!  That is true love.  Dad, thanks for being the man that you are and your humble example!  
I don't know what else to say because I feel like it is any other Pday, but see you soon!  I will tell you more stories and about my last week when I get home.  It will be better in person!  
Love Elder Quist (for the last time)

No comments:

Post a Comment