Monday, March 30, 2015

Week 59 & 60

Week 59 (not much to say but we finally got a picture!!)
That is true mom,  I always say that it was a great week I,ll changes it up!haha

Well this was a fantastic week;)  Even though it was only 4 days, but yeah everything is going great. Se me fue el tiempo pero les escriubo mas la proxima semana.  

Week 60
Mom and Dad,  Sorry for not writng so much last week,  I don't know what happened.  We had a sweet family home evening that night with the Sanchez family (the ones that know Pablo and Melisa)  They are are so awesome.  We taught them santificar el dia de reposo this week and it was just so great.  They have a little store in their house and they sell a lot on Sunday!  They also sell their champachans really well on Sunday.  We invited them to keep the Sabbeth day like it is explained in the bible and they said yes.  Brother Sanchez told us that Pablo stopped working and selling on Sunday (he used to make 800 dollars on Sunday, but he says that he sold all that product during the week) too and testified of the blessings that we receive for keeping the commandments with exactness.  I just want to let you all know that our example in following the commandments has an affect on EVERYONE,  even if we do not notice it.  Thanks to Pablo, the Sanchez family is willing to live more according to the Lord's will.  MAN, he is just he best.  I love Pablo!

This week I was able to strengthen my testimony about the power of prayer. I had many opportunities to ask for the Lords help and he resonded EVERY time. I was able to asked him for the specific opportunity to be able to complete the steps of repentance and he answered. I also had an awesome experience in our area this week. One day we were in a rush to get to a lesson and I let a man pass by when I received the impression to stop and contact him. Not 10 seconds later, feeling terrible for denying the impression, I asked for forgiveness in a fervent prayer in my heart. I prayed specifically that the Lord would give me the opportunity to repair what I had done wrong and that He would allow us to contact that man again. Two hours later, we were walking down a street and we heard music coming from a house and I had the impression to knock on the door. THAT SAME MAN answered and we went in and taught him and his father. I know the Lord aways gives us second chances. What a bless repentance is!

So I have transfers and I am going to go to another zone!  I am happy and ready to receive the Lords will!  I will let you know were I am going the next week. I am not too sad because I know I will be able to come back for the baptism of the Sanchez family in 2 weeks!  Yeahhh BABYYYYY!!!!!! So excited

Hey I love you all so much!  Hope you know that!  I am doing great and I pray that you all are doing great!  Mom thanks for your words that inspire me every week!  Dad I love you!

Alex and Shelba!  You know that you are the best siblings ever!

ELder Quist

No comments:

Post a Comment