Saturday, March 21, 2015

Week 58

Hello ,
Well today was a great day!  We were able to go to the temple bright and early this morning!  What a blessing!  My companion and I have been able to have some amazing experiences together and we are keeping busy with all of the intercambios that we are doing!  

We have been focusing a lot on the personal conversion of the missionaries and of our own lives.  I really think that there are 2 keys to success in the missionary work- Unity with the members and personal conversion.  We are trying to apply these in our lives and it is really helping!  The Lord is blessing us.  

Last night was a little frustrating because we were waiting for a member for 1 hour and a half!  It tested my patience, but I am so grateful for the Lord.  I know that sometimes life does not go how I want to too.  But how sad would our life be if it always went how we wanted it to go.  There would be no infulence of the holy spirit.  and we saw that last night!  We found a choosen family as we were waiting for the member!  What if he came on time?  The Lord always has a plan...trust Him!

Family Sanchez are still progressing.

Alex,  I just want to let you know that you are the best!  I want you to study Moses chapter 1 and meditate about your relationship with Heavenly Father and what satan wants you to think ... remember whose son you are!  Tell me what you learned

Mom I will send picture on Monday!  

Dad I love you!  you are the best and thanks for always worrying about others and having the charactor of Christ

Elder Quist

No comments:

Post a Comment