Thursday, April 16, 2015

Week 61

Family and Friends,
Well we went to the temple this week again so that is why I am writing today.  I am in a new zone in San Nicolas.  It is sweet.  It is a transition to go from having 20 missionaries in one ward to just having 4.  The ward is called Sada Vidrio.  It is really small.  I have never seen a capilla so small.  But I already love the members.  And the memebrs actually care about you here,  hahha  In my other ward the members didn't even bother getting to know the missionaries because there were so many.  except the sweet converts.  But yeah transfers were sweet, It is a little easier to guess who you could go with (not that it has to do with guessing)  now that I have more time in the mission.  And I went with the Elder that I thought I was going with.  ELder Juarez.  You probably remember him.  He was in my first ward Metroplex.  Look at the pictures.  He has really dark skin.  He is an awesome missionary.  I am really excited and we are working really hard.  WE have a sweet ward mission leader.  He is the professional taxi for the mission so I already knew him!  I am just loving life.  

We have some sweet invesigators and there is a lot of potential here.  

It is great to here from all of you.  Thanks for writing me.  Wish shelbly luck for me.

How is Abby doing?  Hope that you are all good!  I always get encouraged when I read your emails because you are the best family.  Keep it up.

Details.  Well we are in San Nicoles.  Our apartment is nice.  I will take pictures of it for you and send them soon.  But that is it.  Nothing to new.  

We were able have an awesome spiritual zone training meeting.  We talk about the atonement and I truthfully believe that the Lord inspiries everyone to be around you at the right time.  So many missionaries shared thing that were so inspiring to me.  The Lord is in a constant process of training us to be better children.  It is amazing how the spirit works.  Sometimes we don't even notice what our actions do to help others.  

I am glad that conference was so great for you all!  I watched it in english and it was awesome.  so powerful. so direct. so inspirational.

Alex-  I love you so much.  Hey there is a sweet video that you should watch.  It is called "Stay within the Lines" by Jeffery r Holland.

Mom and Dad.  Have a great week and remember that your son is grateful for everything that you have done for me.

Love you and talk to you Monday!

Elder Quist

No comments:

Post a Comment