Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Week 56

Wow!  Well I can't tell you how happy I am right now!  Finally I have a family member (my blood brother cameron;))   in Mexico with me!  I am not all alone!   Cameron is right!  The driving in Mexico is crazy, but don't worry they are better drivers -just more crazy!  How can I explain it... it is like Alex!  He is a little crazy on the basketball court but that is what makes him good! 

This Sunday was great!  We were expecting 12 investigators at church but only 3 came!  but they were the most important. Well everyone is important to the Lord, but some just have a special place in my heart!  (oh how cute)  hahah.  They're an amazing family.  Israel and Minerva Vega Gerrero!  We passed by their house before church to make sure that they were going and they said that they were!  We got to chruch and we waited and waited and at the last moment just when we would going to go sit down because they weren't going to come, they came around the corner and ya!  Just epic!  

So there is not much that is new because we are in such a same area!  It is pretty normal,  just the occasional crazy dog and drunk man, but it's all good!  

I am learing how to be a better leader and help the elders reach there potential! but at the same time I am learning even more from them then anything!  It is sweet!  I feel great and the Lord is guiding me!  

One day last week we were thinking about how we could find new investigators!  So we decided to do something out of the normal!  At 7.30 we went to a sector in our colonia and knocked doors!  We usaully don't knock doors so late because that is the best time to find all of the progressing investigators in their houses. But the Lord inspired us to forget about our plans and start following what He had planned for us!  It is a great feeling!  He guided us to find a new investigator named Alexis!  He has been taught by the missionaries before and has even seen general conference but lost contact with the church when he changed houses!  The Lord loves his children!

Thanks for everything family!  Tell Cam I say hi.

Alex Thanks for writing me!  Love you man!  You are the best!  Keep being a great big brother for Abby

Mom and dad!  Thanks for being the best and inspiring me in you letters every week!  You don't know how much they mean to me!

I am so grateful!  

Con Amor,
Elder Quist

No comments:

Post a Comment