Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Week 32

It was great to hear from you this week!  I am always inspired then I read you letters.  You make me a better person.  That is so cool that Cameron had another random friend over at the house! How did JT come to know the church.  Is he the one in the picture when Can opened his call.  The one that I don't  recognize? 

Carter sounds good!  I still can't believe that he is already home and at college!  

Tell President Merrill hi for me, and tell him how much I admire and respect him.

Okay these that four days have been a little crazy.  Elder Oyola, an elder in my district is sick with chicken pox and we are having to do intercambios to keep the two areas open and working with all of the investigators.  Well I took too much time writing Cameron so blame him but I am out of time now!  Write you next week.  Love you all!

Elder Quist

No comments:

Post a Comment