Thursday, September 25, 2014

Week 31

Dear Family,

WOW that is sooo awesome ( referring to Cameron's mission call)!  I love hearing everything!

I have soo much too tell you!

  This week has been one of the most spiritual weeks of my mission!  It was amazing.  We had many crazy experiences and I learned and grew so much.  I´ll just tell you one of the many amazing things that happened this week.

(Adam told a wonderful experience that he wants to share himself when he gets back - so I guess you will have wait - haha)
  
I couldn't be any happier right now!  I don´t doubt that this is where I need to be!  It is so peaceful! Love the mission so much!

Love you so much mom!  I can not tell you how happy it makes me to see how good of a father I have and how much you love him!
Alex that is so cool that you are going to be on the field for byu game!  Who are they going to playing?!

Love Elder Quist

No comments:

Post a Comment