Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Week 11

I feel very safe as I walk around and talk to people and I am never nervous because I know the Lord is always protecting me!  And yes being obedient is always something that will help in every situation!
Yeah it is prettty funny story about the throwing up!  I was laughing too!  Well maybe not while throwing up but after! And yeah I still just eat whatever they put infront of me because I am always starving by that time and I don't care what it is!  I just have to trust the Lord to take care of me!  Thanks for the video!  I loved all the videos this week!  The videos with Abby were so cute and funny and the happy birthday song was so funny with the matching clothes and Shannon popping in at the end!
We are going to an awesome families house for my birthday and the food is always so good there!  My favorite food here is the fruit with chile powder!  Ohh it is so good!  I'll have to bring back the chili powder! You are all missing out!
I'll let you know the next pday what we are going to do for skype!  
I am progressing with the Spanish!  It is hard to see the progress because it is line upon line but as I look back 6 weeks ago I can tell I have improved so much!  The work is going well!  The best part is seeing people come to know the book of mormon is true..it is so great because as they gain a testimony of this divine book the gain a testimony of the restored gospel and come to know that Christ is their Savior!  It is the same with us as members! As we read and pray about the book of mormon our testimonies can be strengthened  and we WILL come closer to Christ!

We have a new investigator that is named Maria Luisa Alverez!  She is great and she is progressing very fast!  We see how much faster the people come unto Christ as the keep commitments and read and pray about the book of mormon!  

There are so many funny things that happen here with the investigators and everything!  One of the investigators was so happy after one of the lessons that he went and bought a cake to eat from the small store on the corner! hahah He just  wanted to celebrate!  Sometime the Holy Ghost is just so powerful it tells us to go buy a cake!  hahaahah!  

I am loving it here and not feeling any more comfortable because the mission is not supposed to be comfortable -like Clark Livingston once told me!  It is great not being comfortable because you know you are growing and doing what the Lord wants you to you!  Serving the Lord is not easy but it is so rewarding!  Love you all!

Mom- I'm doing great today!  Pday is all work!  ahhah!  Well not really but it seems like there is no time to do everything! haha nice meme!   I feel very safe and I love that quote you sent that says we need to embrace and shape the future! That is so perfect!  I miss Abby and can't wait to talk!   Oh by the way we will be able to talk in like 12 days so be ready for my bad Spanish!  Seems like just yesterday that we talk to Shelby on Christmas! hahah  Love you so much mom!  You are the best and always know how to make your son happy!   

ALLEEEXXX!!!  write me two sentences bro! hhahah   love you so much!  Keep up being a good big brother!  

Love ELder Quist

No comments:

Post a Comment