Monday, October 13, 2014

Week 34


Family and friends,  Elder Quist reporting from Mission Mexico Metroplex.  I AM STAYING IN MY FIRST AREA FOR AT LEAST ONE MORE TRANSFER.  I am so excited.. although last night I was kind of hoping that the zone leaders would tell me that I had transfers just to go to another zone and meet more people and have a fresh start..but I am happy that I am staying one more transfer because I feel like I need to finish one more transfer here and finish strong in Mission Mexico Metroplex. hahah.  I love this ward. and I love the members.  I am starting to get to know that members better and better now because I can now have a normal conversation without using memorized phrases.  There are so many sweet youth in this ward.  And the young men are awesome because the always help us.  We are good friends with all of them.  Yesterday I was sitting in priesthood opening exercises and all the young men started waving at me to come over.  They said that they were planning their activities for the trimester and wanted to plan a sleep over at our house..hahha.  and they were serious.  I sadly told them that it would not be possible.  They said " come on elder Quist, have a little fun.  We promise that the next day we will go to all of your appointments with you."  it was tempting...

We are teaching some awesome families.  Yesterday was so awesome at chruch.  One of the members that always helps us bring people to chruch brought one of our investagtors to chruch and then bore her testimony so strong and I know it helped the investigators so much.  

Alex HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!  I love you so much man!  You are so awesome.  Keep up the good work in sports.  I hope you had a great day yesterday!  

Love you so much mom and dad.
Tell Gracie that I love her.  Send me a picture of her arm. 
Elder Quist

No comments:

Post a Comment