Thursday, August 28, 2014

Week 27

WOW!  crazy couple weeks!  I can't believe how fast everything is going by!  I have 6 months in the mission field  and have already been with my son ( the new missionary I am training) for 5 weeks!  We are having so much success together and we are working hard!  Sorry that I haven't written in a little while. It is because we went to the temple today and our p day changed!  and two mondays ago I forgot to tell you that I wouldn't be writting the next monday..sorry.  I got distracted because just as I finish writing you President Bird called me and told me that there would be a change in our district and that I would be a new district leader.  So have been really busy these last couple of weeks planning training for the district and going to district leader training meeting in the offices!  I am learing so much! I have alot less time for myself (like I had any in the first place) but I love it because I love serving other missionaries!  
I can't really remember what happened this week but I think it was a amazing week because I feel really close to the Lord.  We have a new bishop now and I am excited to work with him and help this ward progress!  
I feel the love the Lord has for me in my life and I am so grateful for that!  Carters letter really inspired me this week!  I can not believe that he is done!  Tell him to write me when he gets there! 

Love you all so much!  Keep doing what you are doing because you are awesome!  

Love ELder Quist

No comments:

Post a Comment