Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Week 24

Well I feel really strengthened after reading the letters from Cameron and Alex!  Alex I am glad you are home and doing well.

This week has been pretty amazing!  I feel like I am becoming a better missionary every day! (and skinnier)....haha.   All the sisters in the ward always come up to me and say " Elder Quist you look so skinny, are you eating good"  I really don't think that I have lost any weight, I think they are just crazy but maybe I am the one who is crazy!  We had a great day yesterday!  We had 8 investigators in the sacrement meeting!  yeah yeah!  It made me pretty happy to see these people progressing!  I think we are going to have 2 baptisms pretty soon because 2 young men that aren't  members went to EFY and now they want to be baptized!  I don't know if you remember me telling you about Israel but he is an old investigator and his parents told him that he couldn't be baptized but I think they are going to let him now because they know that he has such a strong testimony now!  He bore his testimony yesterday!  I think we are going to have 4 baptisms this transfer!  

My companion and I are doing great!  He is really awesome.  He is called ELder Avila.  He is from mexico DF.  He is really smart and I am learning a lot from him!  I think we are going to get along really good!  He corrects my Spanish alot and I like it because sometimes I don't know that I am making mistakes!

Well maybe I will write a little more later today but for now I have to go! 

Love you all so much! 

Elder Quist

No comments:

Post a Comment