Monday, May 26, 2014

Week 14

Buenos Dias!  How is everything going back at home?  You all sound amazing and especially Abby!  I wish I was there to see how cute she is, but for now the videos and pictures are good enough...I can wait 2 years!  haha but just make sure to keep her cute!  
This week was so good!  The chapel open in our area and it is so nice!!  We had a few lessons in the chapel this week and felt the spirit so strong!  Earlier this week we contacted a guy in the street and invited him to come in and to see the chapel.  While we were sitting in the chapel feeling the spirit he expressed to us that he had been looking for the truth and was looking for a path to follow in his life but never could find anything that satisfied his desires for come unto Christ!  he then told us ---this just feels so right and so peaceful.  I haven't felt anything like this in my life!  We were literally in the chapel for 5 minutes and the spirit change this man's life possible forever!  We then went into the baptismal room and invited him to be baptized...he was so happy and accepted a baptismal date for 28 de junio!  The power of the Holy Spirit is indescribable!  This gospel is true and the priesthood was restored and for this reason la iglesia de jesucristo and its members have the power to help others change their lives by inviting them to accept the atonement of jesucristo.  We had 4 new investigators come to church for the first time and it was such a peaceful feeling to see them start to gain a testimony! 
I am uplifted by the changes that happen in others everyday and there is no greater joy then to be able to put 100 percent of my effort in helping the Lord in his work!  

Mom--I hope you get the pictures today!

ALex--Love you man!  give Abby a kiss for me

Dad!  thanks for sending the video!   Say hi to Quinn for me!  

Love you all and talk to you next week!  

This was only half way up the mountian!  but I was thinking about you mom and I just wanted to show you how much I love you and how grateful I am for all that you do for me!

Oh and we made ice cream for the ward mothers day party!

1 comment:

  1. you are the best son and grandson we love you grandma and poppy

    ReplyDelete