Monday, May 19, 2014

Week 13


I  loved the pictures of Abby this week. 

Well I'm not going to give you alot to read this week! hahah....I am doing great this week.  We taught 15 lessons with a member this week!  That is the most we have had. Everything is going great, but the work is hard.  We usually have 6 or 7 people who commit that they are for sure going to come to church and end up only have 2 or 3 investigators at church!  It is hard because we know how much going to church is going to help them and they always have something else more important to do.  

 

One spiritual experience we had this week is seeing how much the Book of Mormon can change the lives of our investigators. The investigators who read and kept their commitment are blessed. There is a promise in Preach My Gospel that when they keep the commitments they are forgiven of their sin.  Through the commitments they can repent and prepare for baptism.  We had a couple lessons this we that were so very powerful.  We read from the Book of Mormon and could see their lives being changed before our eyes as they began to gain a testimony of the Book of Mormon in less the 30 min.  The power that this book has is amazing! Elder Holland has a qoute that says something like¨¨no evil man could write such a book and no good man would write such a book(translate) unless he were called of God to do so!¨¨  I stand with Elder Holland in my testimony of this divinely inspire book...this book is what our whole religion is founded on and I know it to be true!
I am loving Mexico!

ELder Quist

No comments:

Post a Comment