Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Week 87

Happy revelation day,
I am touched in this moment for a few reasons!  First, a profound feeling of comfort given by the Holy Spirit has swept over me giving me a confirmation that the three new apostles are men called of God.  What a blessing.  Second and even more touching because of the spirit I felt in the talk of Elder Holland and Elder Bradly Foster who both talked about first the importance of Mothers and Second of Fathers. Elder Holland said To all of our mothers everywhere, past, present, or future, I say, “Thank you for giving birth, for shaping souls, for forming character, and for demonstrating the pure love of Christ."  I not only want to thank all mothers but especially I want to thank you Mom.  The spirit of gratitude that filled my heart as I listened to the words of an apostle of Christ will be something that I will never forget!  Mom and Dad, you have shaped my soul, formed my character and with out a doubt showed the pure love of Christ.  But more important then what you have done is what you are doing every week with your letters, and every day with your prayers to bless my life.  I love you both!  Thank you.  

That was a cute video of abby! She is so cute. It was a good week!  We were really busy and on Wednesday I got really sick with a fever.  I got a blessing from my companion and all I can say is that every time my testimony of the power of the Priesthood becomes more and more firm.  So, I am doing better now and Sister Bird took good care of making sure I got better fast!  
I love you all so much,  I´ll be looking out for the family on the TV in the conference center tomorrow! 
Elder Quist   

No comments:

Post a Comment