Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Week 47

Good afternoon!  

Well this week I do not have very much time to write!  Presient Bird just reduce the time to write to 1 hour.  That's not short because all of the other missions have the 1 hour, but I will have to get used to typing faster because I am used to relaxing and writing slow!  

This last couple of weeks have been amazing!  I will tell you more stories on Monday but everything is going great! Hard but great!  We are seeing so many mircales every day.  The Lord and his gospel are changing so many people.  

So last Tuseday we were walking the normal 35 minutes to the food. and something crazy happened!  I will tell you more next week but everything is great!  

Well I have got to go but just know that I am doing great!  If you could write letters a little shorter now and tell other people to start sending letters instead of emails that would help me alot and I will write more physical letters!  

Love you so much mom and dad!  That is awesome that you let Alex make his own choice!  You two are the best!

Love ELder Quist

No comments:

Post a Comment