Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Week 37

                ( the tree of life)
First off, there is bad news.  I am not going to be able to send you more pictures(not like I did anyway..haha) because there is a new rule in all of Mexico that the missionaries can not have their cameras in the street.  We have to leave them in the house.  I live in the street n-3 455.  It doesn't look that nice from outside but it is really nice inside.  

I love that qoute from Michael Merrill.  

My companion and I found new investigators this week.  Claudia and Pedro.  They are so ready.  In our first lesson Claudia said in her prayer " let us know if this is the church we should go to".  They came to church this week and the sacrament testimony meeting was so powerful.  I was so grateful because I usaully get worried that the members are going to say something crazy.  But no it was just amazing and spiritually powerful.  Oh and Gerardo blessed his baby with the Melchizedek Priesthood. He did awesome.  

I can´t believe that Shelby is almost done.  That went by way to fast.  

Our lesson with Claudia and Pedro was one of the most powerful lessons that I have been in, in my mission.  My companion and I taught the fist vision and the restoration and after I asked Claudia how she felt.  She told me that she felt amazing.  That she was filled with joy, especially when she looked at the picture of Joseph Smith in the sacred grove.  She then said " I feel like it isn´t you speaking, I feel like Christ is speaking to me".  It was great.  I felt like an instrument in the hands of the Lord.  That is what I want so badly.

I love you all so much!  Thanks for all you support!

Elder Quist

No comments:

Post a Comment