Sunday, September 6, 2015

Week 83

Mom and Dad,  just so you know that was not really in n out last week but the picture completed its purpose!  haha.  They wrap the hamburgers in what ever leftover paper and plastic there is!  and I guess they got the plastic that the ketchup is made of from in n out!  You asked about I was reproved for. Well President really didn't reprove me on anything big but just little things that are going to help me become more effective and disciplined as leader.  He is very direct about what we need to do better but it really helps!  
Well it makes me happy to hear that you are still having good fun back at home with the McCays.  I was worried when I left that you would get old too fast! hahah just kidding.  I know that Abby is keeping the family young!  I am definitely myself around my companions but you know me,  it takes me a little time to get comfortable around people I dont know but the mission is changing me!  Hey, tell Truly that I say congratulations.  I had not remembered that she was already engaged but I do'nt know if it is because I forgot or if nobody told me!  I think that I forget things really easily about things going on back home.  

This week has been a very busy week!  when we have consejo de liderazgo we are here in the offices a lot more, it is a little sad not to be in the area that much but I am so happy with the people that we are teaching in our area! They are awesome!  Also my companion from my last area told me that 3 of the investigators that were preparing to get baptized when I left valle hermoso already have gotten baptized.  My one transfer there paid off although I have not been able to be there for the baptisms but that doesn't' mater!  

We are teaching an investigators that is a mix between grandma Dorthy and grandma Cathy( athough no one can get up to there level and replace them for me but she gets pretty close;))  haha  she is 80 years old and she is the most choosen investigator that I have ever taught!  It is amazing how receptive she is to the spirit!  I love her so much!  There are few lesson in my whole mission that I have felt the spirit so strong as I have felt with her!  I will tell you about her next week but I feel so blessed!  
This transfer has gone by so fast and I feel great about it!  time is flying by and it makes me want to make the best of everyday!  

Have a great week family!  Talk to you next week!  Love you all.

Elder Quist

No comments:

Post a Comment