Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Week 79

This week I have remembered a quote that I think Janelle sent her first couple weeks in the mission.  It went something like this "Dont be afraid when the Lord asks you to jump off a cliff because one of two things will happen, he will catch you or he will teach you to fly!"  I feel like that Lord has to do a lot of catching because I am a pretty slow at learning!  

Another great week with which the Lord has blessed me within the mission!  I am with my new companion,  his name is Elder Cook!  He is from Rexburg Idaho.  We are getting along great and becoming good friends!  I know that you love a lot of information Mom, so I will tell you everything, haha.  We are in an area called America!  yeah it is sweet,  I am back in America the beautiful (that's the areas nickname from the mission).   I was sad to leave my old area!  I only had 6 weeks there and I was getting to love the people there.  Valle Hermoso had some great members and there I had more success with the members then I had ever had before.

I am going to miss some of the amazing  investigators that we had.  Brandon, Marcos, Nereida, Diana, Armadina  and Jasmin.  One of the greatest blessings of being a missionary to getting to know so many great people.  I am so happy and the Lord has blessed me so much!  Next week I will have more time to let you about more of the amazing families that I have met!
but thats all for now!  love you all so much!  have fun on the vacation!  

Elder Quist

No comments:

Post a Comment