Monday, August 3, 2015

Week 77 & 78

Week 77
Mom hope you had the best birthday!  the next birthday you have I will be there!   WOW  that is crazy that Michael Merrill  is married!  that is awesome!  
Our investigators are doing great!  I am so happy to see the miracles that the Lord is allowing me to see! This week we fasted with investigators and we saw miracles.  I got to go but I will tell you more next week!

Week 78
Well I don't have much time right now!  but I might write you a little later.
 I just wanted to let you know that I have transfers.  I don't know where I am going but I will know tomorrow!  We are in a little bit of a rush to pack because it was really unexpected but I just wanted to tell you mom and dad that i love you and we will talk soon!  

Love Elder Quist

No comments:

Post a Comment