Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Week 73

Well I am here in my new area!  My new companion is Elder Fife from Logan Utah!  He is awesome and this transfer is going to be sick!  I was so suprised and a little sad to leave my last area but I know these transfers were inspired and an answer to my prayers!  I Prayed a little bit a ago that the Lord would give me a challenge that would both strengthen my faith and help me purify my soul!  When they told us that I was getting transfer that was the first thing that came to my mind!  I thought ´´well here is the answer to my prayer´´ and it sure was!  This transfer is going to be a hard one.  On monday night I had the impression that I needed to fast to be able to accept the trial, not thinking about myself but in my new companion and how I was going to be able to help the new zone and area that I was going to.  When I got to the area I saw that the house was in pretty bad conditions and the area was struggling.  The area book hadn't been updated in a month or two and my companion was not very used to planning. Because I fasted I know that the Lord blessed me to see the new area not thinking in myself but in how I was going to be able to help others and give service.  I could see the house with potential and not just how dirty it was!  I know that fasting has power over our hearts and minds!  

There are 25 missionaries in our zone!  We have got a lot of work to do!

Well I got to go but I love you so much!  You are the best family ever!  Keep it up

Love ELder Quist

No comments:

Post a Comment