Monday, June 1, 2015

Week 69

This Tuesday we were walking to the stake center for the district meeting and we passed a friend that we have from the street.  Enrique was involved in some really bad things a few years ago, I will explain more when I get home, but we meet him in the street because he always is walking around our area selling churiso.  When he was trapped in his problems before he learned about Christ and became Christain but hasn't join a church yet.  He always asked us to pray for him and we have, but we have never been able to go to his house because he lives with his aunt and uncle and they don't let us go there .  So we passed by and he asked us where we were going!.......I have to go I will finish the next week!

Love you mom and dad!  Thanks for all of you support. 

Elder Quist

Hey send me information about our family history

No comments:

Post a Comment