Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Week 43

Hello Family and Friends,
Just to tell you mom and dad the dog bite is not that bad.  It was a medium sized dog.  So I'm all good and nothing got infected.  I have had a great week -lots of exchanges and lots of learning.  This zone is killing it.  We are teaching more lessons with a member then 2 zones combined.

Well I don't have much to tell you today but I am doing great and having a great time in my new area.  Last night we went with our investigators to a Christmas choral concert at the temple.. it was so sweet.  I got to see the investigators and recent converts from Metroplex also. 

 We are going to call you guys on christmas the 25th for 45 minutes.

I have to go now, but I love you so much and I am sorry that I barely wrote anything.

Talk to you next Monday

ELder Quist

No comments:

Post a Comment