Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Week 22

CAMBIOS!   My trainer is leaving me!  I am so glad that I am staying in Metroplex because I just love all of the converts here!  But it is going to be a lot of pressure to have to be the one in charge of the area!  Tomorrow early in the morning we are going to pack up all of my companions stuff and get in the taxi to go to the mission offices!  From there I will find out who is my new comp and we will get in the taxi again and then get to work!  

This week has been SOOOOOO great!  We had the baptism of Noe.  He is the boyfriend of a young adult in the ward!  We have been teaching him for 2 months and he was finally baptized on Friday!  It was his birthday that day too!  He was so happy. I can not even tell you!  I gave a talk in the baptism about Noe y El arca!  I related it to the Holy Ghost and how the arc represents the Holy Ghost and the animals represent the commandments.  Noah made a covenant with the Lord to keep the animals safe and when we are baptized we make a convenant to follow Jesus Christ and keep his commandments (the animals safe).  But the Lord would never leave us alone with such a great task and that is why we have the gift of the Holy Ghost so that we can receive the divine power as we live worthy and take the sacrament to keep the commandments and follow Jesus Christ!  

Well I can't tell you how happy I am right now!  The recent converts are so happy and this next transfer we have so much work to do!  Love you all and especially you Mom!  Happy birthday!  Buy yourself something nice and I will pay you back when I get home;) hahha


Love ELder Quist


We had cake after the baptism


​We did not have money to buy much food this week so for beakfast and dinner I had cornflakes!  but dont worry,,the sisters in the ward feed us good every day!


No comments:

Post a Comment