Thursday, June 26, 2014

Week 18

WIIIILLLLIIIEEEEE!!!!!!!!  I am so excited for him and really sad that I missed his wedding!  It sounds like they had a great wedding and I am glad that Willie is off tinder for good. Well this week is great!  We went to the temple and I really am so grateful for the revelation that we can receive in the temple!  I learned some amazing things this time!  Mom- thanks for sending that spiritual thought about the sealer telling you guys that some of the greatest things come from doing things that aren't convenient!  and I am going to apply that right now because we don't  have much time to write today because of the time we took going to the temple so I am going to still make sure that my companion and I are able to be out in the street working by 6:00.  I feel so loved by the Lord this week!  I know that he himself is guiding my life even though sometimes it is hard to see it!  I will write you more next week!  and tell some stories and send some pictures.  Love you all so much!  

Elder Quist

No comments:

Post a Comment